School secretary interview questions
You can use free sample School secretary interview questions with answer as below.
If you want more job interview guides such as:
• 64 common interview answers and answers.
• 26 common job interview tips for School secretary…
you can find them at the sidebar.
I. Sample interview questions of School secretary
You can use free job interview questions as follows for School secretary position:
10. What adjectives would you use to describe your friends?
11. How would your teachers describe you?
12. In college, what courses did you enjoy the most? The least? Why?
13. Describe any research project you’ve worked on. What was the purpose of the project and what was your role in the project?
14. How do you intend to finance your education?
15. What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to School secretary?
16. How to measure job performance of your position: School secretary?
17. What are key duties for School secretary?
18. What are top 3 skills and abilities for School secretary?
19. Tell me about a major obstacle that you have faced in your life.
20. Is there anything about high school that worries you?
21. Do you have any questions for me about our school?
22. What three adjectives would your friends use to describe you?
23. What have you learned from your past jobs that related to School secretary?
24. How to do each School secretary position duty/function?
This article updated 2011 and you can save as this file as pdf/word file.
II. Interview tips for School secretary
You can use interview tips below to do interview preparation/process or see more at sidebar:
1. Searching the recruiters: history, products and services, competitors, structure….
2. Identity job description, job specs, job goals for School secretary.
3. Ask by yourself how to prove your competencies face to job specs?
4. List technical interview questions for School secretary.