Typical interview questions
Below are interview questions for analytical thinking skills. You can ref them as follows. If you want ref all competencies based interview questions, you can visit: Behavioral interview questions or you also ref all common interview questions with answers at sidebar.
I. Typical interview questions about analytical thinking
1. Tell us about your experience in past jobs that required you to be especially alert to details while doing the task involved.
2. Give a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and login in solving a problem.
3. Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.
4. Describe the project or situation which best demonstrates your analytical abilities. What was your role?
5. Give me an example of when you took a risk to achieve a goal. What was the outcome?
6. Developing and using a detailed procedure is often very important in a job. Tell about a time when you needed to develop and use a detailed procedure to successfully complete a project.
7. Tell us about a job or setting where great precision to detail was required to complete a task. How did you handle that situation?
8. How did you go about making the changes (step by step)? Answer in depth or detail such as “What were you thinking at that point?” or “Tell me more about meeting with that person”, or “Lead me through your decision process”.
9. Relate a specific instance when you found it necessary to be precise in your in order to complete the job.
10. Tell us about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation. What kind of thought process did you go through? What was your reasoning behind your decision?
II. Related docs:
• All types of Behavioral based interview questions