Typical interview questions
I. Typical interview questions about management
1. Tell me about a time when you had a reporting employee who performed very well. The employee exceeded goals and sought more responsibility. Describe how you handled this situation day-to-day and over time.
2. Describe three components of your philosophy of management that demonstrate what you value and add, as an individual, to an organization’s culture and work environment.
3. One of the jobs of a manager or supervisor is to manage performance and perform periodic performance reviews. Tell me how you have managed employee performance in the past. Describe the process you have used for performance feedback.
4. Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
5. How do you reach a decision if you don’t have all the facts?
6. If I were to interview the people who have reported to you in the past, how would they describe your management style?
7. If I were to interview your reporting staff members, how would they describe your strengths and weaknesses as a manager and supervisor?
8. When you have entered a new workplace in the past, as a manager or supervisor, describe how you have gone about meeting and developing relationships with your new coworkers, supervisors, and reporting staff.
9. As a manager or supervisor, one of your jobs is to provide direction and leadership for a work unit. Describe how you have accomplished this in the past.
10. What factors are crucial within an organization and must be present for you to work most effectively?
11. Tell me about a time when you reorganized a department or significantly changed employee work assignments. How did you approach the task? How did the affected employees respond to your actions?
12. Rate your management skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent management skills. Provide three examples from your past work experiences that demonstrate your selected number is accurate.
13. Have you ever challenged, shaken old work methods.
14. How do you make your decisions in general?
15. Describe the work environment or culture and its management style in which you have experienced the most success.
II. Related docs about Typical interview questions
Comeback to homepage: Typical interview questions
We would like to be received your comments or your interview questions by leaving them at box below.